& Crazyhamster- A students Blog




Subscribe in a reader

Version 4.0
©crazyhamster design
On 19 June 2007

Youth.sg

Subscribe to my feed!
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet


About me!
Why RSS?

Categories

Tomorrow-ed
Personal
Youth.sg
Motivational
School

Blogroll
Want a link here?Link me, and post a comment!
12slc Facs Group

Carine
Jingyi
Jingyao
Rachel Oon
Jaslyn
Matthew
Davin
Shirley Lee
Loh Hong Sheng

MrOtaku
xXingg
Marilyn
Rainyuki
Angelin
Sargunan
VivianBEE
Dine-y
Simin
May
Xuehua
Chelism
Guttercat!
Paradoxical
Yumi!
Yan-er!
Wan Xin
Miss Addicted!

Miyagi
Popagandhi
Youth.sg
Mrbrown

sgBlogs.com

Recent Entries

  • No update of website graphics or layout -MIRACALE-...
  • Beta Phase-0.2 The previous post was a mistake upd...
  • Beta phase- 1.0 crazyhamster.blogspot.com Added - ...
  • Third Day, no test, free day. But I can sense a gr...
  • Second day of terror. One thing went terribly wron...
  • First day of terror, i almost broke into fits. Fir...
  • Yes, indeed, it is being revived, the Victor's Blo...

  • Archives

    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007


     

     

    Want joost invites? Get one from crazyhamster!

    Monday, September 26, 2005

    No update of website currently...

    Oppurtunities( i think i spelt it wrongly again)

    Today, i woke up. I yawn. I look at my message. Can you please come online asap, I need to talk to You. My heart beat went faster, i looked at the number, it was yuguang. I looked at the date, it was yesterday 8pm. Darn it, i missed his sms, what does he need to tell me exactly? I wondered. Maybe i coud just miss it, just like that.

    Like what mr hon had always said to us in chinese, the person who is clever should create oppurtunities. Am i considered a clever person? Did i create oppurtunities? Did I? i sighed. Obviously i fucking screwed up my chances as they seem so near to me. The problem with me? Procrastination. I tell you this 'p' word will completely ruin me.

    For now, being in the EXCO for council is no longer important, but in my ep3, it still rank first. Seriously, I am not one that will give up all my council work just for Scouts, not like what blackie does. I felt that that is very stupid of him, what is the point of joining council if you have to back out of everything just because of your ep3? That is so stupid. I will always try to weigh out the both of them, trying to go for both of them. But im always afraid that if i do that, i will liang tou bu dao an , so i will always be extra enthusiastic in scout, whereas i was always overshadowed by alfred and wenbo in council, till recently, i uncovered my photoshop talent. Could this be called shrewed? Could this be the lingering feeling that I had in my heart all year long?

    This is a moving society, a lot of people out there have the same qualities as you, so uncover something that people will not master so easily, so learn something today, some thing that is useful...
    Press the comment button below, to comment and let it stay there forever....


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home