& Crazyhamster- A students Blog




Subscribe in a reader

Version 4.0
©crazyhamster design
On 19 June 2007

Youth.sg

Subscribe to my feed!
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet


About me!
Why RSS?

Categories

Tomorrow-ed
Personal
Youth.sg
Motivational
School

Blogroll
Want a link here?Link me, and post a comment!
12slc Facs Group

Carine
Jingyi
Jingyao
Rachel Oon
Jaslyn
Matthew
Davin
Shirley Lee
Loh Hong Sheng

MrOtaku
xXingg
Marilyn
Rainyuki
Angelin
Sargunan
VivianBEE
Dine-y
Simin
May
Xuehua
Chelism
Guttercat!
Paradoxical
Yumi!
Yan-er!
Wan Xin
Miss Addicted!

Miyagi
Popagandhi
Youth.sg
Mrbrown

sgBlogs.com

Recent Entries

  • Finodo looks up into the starry night. He lay ther...
  • Story. It is 10.37pm now. Let me tell you a story....
  • Changes I have changed, really changed. Everyone...
  • The day when... //I had my wacom tablet, should h...
  • 10th post 10th post in crazyhamster.blogspot.com,...
  • Thank you, my seniors After a few days of me whin...
  • No update of website currently... Oppurtunities( ...
  • No update of website graphics or layout -MIRACALE-...
  • Beta Phase-0.2 The previous post was a mistake upd...
  • Beta phase- 1.0 crazyhamster.blogspot.com Added - ...

  • Archives

    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007


     

     

    Want joost invites? Get one from crazyhamster!

    Friday, October 14, 2005

    hey what is wrong about fantasy. One needs to excape from reality for a while what...
    Im thinking of publishing a comic entitled finodo and pulsado online, of course, e plot will not be the same...
    Shall not talk about the two of them online today, in case someone* trying to shoot me down by saying I am self centered, haha joking. But look at it this way, this is my blog, what do you expect me to center it around? The world? My girlfriend? Cannot be what...

    *er hem* Now come the real post.

    Todays oral defence were quite a breeze, Alfred and I did well. I guess. We changed script at the Very Last Hour, thanks to Wenbo. Man, I love Wenbo, he helped the both of us. We perfected the script and we made it alive! I changed my opinion of Mr Samuel Lim, he is quite a nice guy i guess. He likes our topic : )

    Then, came this REALLY stupid william sim. He accepted Yitongs 2 dollar when i am rejecting like mad. he got brains a not...

    I miss dominic. Weird? I do not think so... We spent so much time together everyday, without him its just weird...


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home