& Crazyhamster- A students Blog




Subscribe in a reader

Version 4.0
©crazyhamster design
On 19 June 2007

Youth.sg

Subscribe to my feed!
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet


About me!
Why RSS?

Categories

Tomorrow-ed
Personal
Youth.sg
Motivational
School

Blogroll
Want a link here?Link me, and post a comment!
12slc Facs Group

Carine
Jingyi
Jingyao
Rachel Oon
Jaslyn
Matthew
Davin
Shirley Lee
Loh Hong Sheng

MrOtaku
xXingg
Marilyn
Rainyuki
Angelin
Sargunan
VivianBEE
Dine-y
Simin
May
Xuehua
Chelism
Guttercat!
Paradoxical
Yumi!
Yan-er!
Wan Xin
Miss Addicted!

Miyagi
Popagandhi
Youth.sg
Mrbrown

sgBlogs.com

Recent Entries

  • Revival Of blog. The revival of crazyhamster.blog...
  • LINK ME UP!
  • Wow! How long haven't this blog been touched? Edw...
  • Scout blog, Till i have the time, till i have noth...
  • hey what is wrong about fantasy. One needs to exca...
  • Finodo looks up into the starry night. He lay ther...
  • Story. It is 10.37pm now. Let me tell you a story....
  • Changes I have changed, really changed. Everyone...
  • The day when... //I had my wacom tablet, should h...
  • 10th post 10th post in crazyhamster.blogspot.com,...

  • Archives

    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007


     

     

    Want joost invites? Get one from crazyhamster!

    Tuesday, May 09, 2006

    The first day being a fifteen year-old was marvellous. I seemed to be smarter, I know its just psychological effect... but still I am happy about it. I realised that my blogs' words is very small and very hard to read, the designs are rather gay girlish, but, it reminds me of great memories that I had in primary 6 (or 4), when I performed in a musical! Those were the days...

    I would have created a skinn myself if not for the hectic schedule and life that SLC is giving me. I really worked hard for it, and it always seemed that I am the only one working till 4 am every other night, just to make my site complete. I know its not perfect, but still, I had given my best shot.

    I went to "art friends" today, call me a mountain turtle or whatever not, but I just wanted to say " ART FRIENDS IS MARVELLOUS" I mean, its just an artist's paradise, everything is just there, top-grade paintbrush, face-paints, tee-shirt paints and even denim pants paints. Its really cool to be in that shop where all the hands-on things were there. Wenbo and I spent $51.10 together there. We bought glue guns! I never thought that they would be selling at $6++.

    Wenbo brought me to kinokuniya, that place is a treasure trove for nerds knowledge seeking people like him I guess. I looked around, the prices for the books are sky-high. $200++ dollars for a chemistry book. That "pearsons'press" series is insane. Totally.
    I guess, knowledge come with a huge cost.

    It had passed 12, and its 20 + more days to Student Leaders Convention.


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home