& Crazyhamster- A students Blog




Subscribe in a reader

Version 4.0
©crazyhamster design
On 19 June 2007

Youth.sg

Subscribe to my feed!
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet


About me!
Why RSS?

Categories

Tomorrow-ed
Personal
Youth.sg
Motivational
School

Blogroll
Want a link here?Link me, and post a comment!
12slc Facs Group

Carine
Jingyi
Jingyao
Rachel Oon
Jaslyn
Matthew
Davin
Shirley Lee
Loh Hong Sheng

MrOtaku
xXingg
Marilyn
Rainyuki
Angelin
Sargunan
VivianBEE
Dine-y
Simin
May
Xuehua
Chelism
Guttercat!
Paradoxical
Yumi!
Yan-er!
Wan Xin
Miss Addicted!

Miyagi
Popagandhi
Youth.sg
Mrbrown

sgBlogs.com

Recent Entries

  • LINK ME UP!
  • Wow! How long haven't this blog been touched? Edw...
  • Scout blog, Till i have the time, till i have noth...
  • hey what is wrong about fantasy. One needs to exca...
  • Finodo looks up into the starry night. He lay ther...
  • Story. It is 10.37pm now. Let me tell you a story....
  • Changes I have changed, really changed. Everyone...
  • The day when... //I had my wacom tablet, should h...
  • 10th post 10th post in crazyhamster.blogspot.com,...
  • Thank you, my seniors After a few days of me whin...

  • Archives

    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007


     

     

    Want joost invites? Get one from crazyhamster!

    Monday, May 08, 2006

    Revival Of blog.

    The revival of crazyhamster.blogspot.com is declared 1 day after Victor Gans' birthday.

    I once mentioned, that I would modify the Skin and update when I have TIME. Well, I do have that magazine beside me now, but no way! I'm thouroughly busy with SLC website. Not that I am doing a great job, but Im still trying to meet up with the Seniors' expectation. Everytime I blog, I may cause a big woo-haa due to the Dripping with egoistic posts, and so on. But this time I blog for blogging, not to pass across some silly message.

    I find it hard, to accept peoples' useage of totally singlish in their blogs, not that mine is a perfect standard but... don't you find it hard to read a post like this?

    yeas... so i went to pool and yeas... it was so co0l kaes.... it was yeas... mann... i went there and rock felix arhxx... he was so good yeas... i was co0l kaex... i pwned him loss...

    Could you believe that was a real post? I mean, the message he was trying to get across was apparently, " he went to pool today and he won felix in a game of pool". And he had to litter his post with "keas" "yeas". Totally irritating to read that post...

    So how did I spent my b'dae? Not that people cared about it but, I shall post because I want to remember it. Well, I went to pizza hut with my family, had a great lunch and headead over to Sim Lim Square to buy my b'dae gift.

    My birthday gift is made up of "angbao" money from my mom, dad and my god mum. It was a grand total of $550!!

    Of course, as a camera enthusiast, I bought a samsung camera. I wanted to settle for sony, but that devious salesman conned convinced me into buying something much more expensive. Im now wondering about the quality of the lens. Well, but at least it had mp3 functions, the only few models that have. I think currently, only samsung have it, so I cannot complain much, can I ?

    After which, when I reached home, I started working on my SLC site, forgetting totally about my homework. Sorry guys, I didnt go online to keep myself focussed, for those who saw me online, its my spirit, it aint me.

    Well, thats' all, shall post some pics next time. Don't worry, not that anyone will, but I will post quite regularly from now on.


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home