& Crazyhamster- A students Blog




Subscribe in a reader

Version 4.0
©crazyhamster design
On 19 June 2007

Youth.sg

Subscribe to my feed!
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet


About me!
Why RSS?

Categories

Tomorrow-ed
Personal
Youth.sg
Motivational
School

Blogroll
Want a link here?Link me, and post a comment!
12slc Facs Group

Carine
Jingyi
Jingyao
Rachel Oon
Jaslyn
Matthew
Davin
Shirley Lee
Loh Hong Sheng

MrOtaku
xXingg
Marilyn
Rainyuki
Angelin
Sargunan
VivianBEE
Dine-y
Simin
May
Xuehua
Chelism
Guttercat!
Paradoxical
Yumi!
Yan-er!
Wan Xin
Miss Addicted!

Miyagi
Popagandhi
Youth.sg
Mrbrown

sgBlogs.com

Recent Entries

  • The first day being a fifteen year-old was marvell...
  • Revival Of blog. The revival of crazyhamster.blog...
  • LINK ME UP!
  • Wow! How long haven't this blog been touched? Edw...
  • Scout blog, Till i have the time, till i have noth...
  • hey what is wrong about fantasy. One needs to exca...
  • Finodo looks up into the starry night. He lay ther...
  • Story. It is 10.37pm now. Let me tell you a story....
  • Changes I have changed, really changed. Everyone...
  • The day when... //I had my wacom tablet, should h...

  • Archives

    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007


     

     

    Want joost invites? Get one from crazyhamster!

    Wednesday, May 10, 2006

    This is such a screwed day. I only do 1/6 of the math assignment. I feel bloody guilty. Im really sorry, Miss Wong. I promise that I will do much much much better next term, this term is really bad for me. Im really sorry. Today I went to make my identity card. Making me a fully fledged Singaporean. hehe.

    After which, went to change camera, the previous one was scratched, the salesman was nice enough, to allow me to change for a new camera. Finally, a camera that is not scratched, we left the shop leaving the uncle salesman scratching his head and saying "How could it get scratched so badly?" Oh well, blame your agent for giving you this scratched good.

    When I reached home, I slept. I know im supposed to do homework, but Im just way too tired. Sorry. Then when I woke up, I did some slc work and mainly on my DNA structure. Im not sure if I did it correctly, but the thing that I am sure is that I managed to make the gayest DNA structure of the Universe ...

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    Tadah! look at the choice of color, it is totally GAY!

    I hope I can secure another 4-5 acepoints for Biology.

    Tomorrow will be the last counted test of the term.

    When god closed the window(chemistry), it opened up another door(s) (IHC, IHE, CHI, ENG) for me. Please, open up the last door of chinese, and allow me to score a beautiful A1.

    Grades matter a lot to me, for now, SLC matters more.


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home