& Crazyhamster- A students Blog




Subscribe in a reader

Version 4.0
©crazyhamster design
On 19 June 2007

Youth.sg

Subscribe to my feed!
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet


About me!
Why RSS?

Categories

Tomorrow-ed
Personal
Youth.sg
Motivational
School

Blogroll
Want a link here?Link me, and post a comment!
12slc Facs Group

Carine
Jingyi
Jingyao
Rachel Oon
Jaslyn
Matthew
Davin
Shirley Lee
Loh Hong Sheng

MrOtaku
xXingg
Marilyn
Rainyuki
Angelin
Sargunan
VivianBEE
Dine-y
Simin
May
Xuehua
Chelism
Guttercat!
Paradoxical
Yumi!
Yan-er!
Wan Xin
Miss Addicted!

Miyagi
Popagandhi
Youth.sg
Mrbrown

sgBlogs.com

Recent Entries

  • Hungry Ghost Festival Also known as- Yuan2 Xiao1 ...
  • Today was an uneventful day. I almost break down ...
  • Today= Very unproductive day. All I managed to acc...
  • What a fun day in Scouts today! Just like in cou...
  • 8 days after the convention. Sorry for not bloggi...
  • 16 more days to Student Leaders Convention 2006......
  • This is such a screwed day. I only do 1/6 of the m...
  • The first day being a fifteen year-old was marvell...
  • Revival Of blog. The revival of crazyhamster.blog...
  • LINK ME UP!

  • Archives

    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007


     

     

    Want joost invites? Get one from crazyhamster!

    Wednesday, July 26, 2006

    Hi all! Some tweaks around my blog here and there, for it to be more aesthethically pleasing. (p.s. its still improving)

    Today was our English Term test, did not really expecct myself to score well. I never really did well in english before, my control of the language had always been poor. I'm considering to go to british council for tuition. Just a thought. ><

    Sometimes I really wondered, a Junior-Senior Relationship in a Uniform group, what should it be like? In the past i was exceptionally afraid and fear of my Junior College 1 Seniors, they were pure SADISTS. But towards my 1 year and 2 year older seniors, i had no fear but respect. At least for most of them.

    After taking up the role of Chairman of Hwa Chong Scouts group, I cannot say that im a saint in leading uniform group, but i believe that leading a group of discipline young men need not come from punishment and all the bullshit. Yes, my year 2 batch is really ill-discipline, they often took advantage of my kindness, i wasnt always kind of course... I do pump them. But will we earn their respect by pumping them. Allow me to share with you what I have seen today, an XX uniform group in XX Institution.

    Apparently the Year 3s of the uniform had just gotten their rank, and along came power. Power to control the year 1s and 2s? Power to pump them? Power to be a sadist and finally get to do to your juniors what your seniors did to you?

    Obviously, your seniors gave you the power to lead.

    Interestingly, when i accepted my post, i did discipline my juniors too! Not through pumping, pumping people had always been dominic forte... But I will only discipline them if they really did something wrong. Not when...

    They called me by my name during training.
    What the hell, pump your juniors for that??!!!! Whats your name for then? Crazy XX uniform group members. Between Juniors and Seniors should always been a happy and harmonious relationship. It may be the policy in that uniform group to address seniors as Sirs during training, but is it necessary for the juniors to get pump under the sun on hot tracks just for that minor mistake? I'm sure not, its clearly a abuse of his power.

    Students tend to play around with newly gained power, but little did they know, with power comes great responsibilities, they ought to be pumped too.

    They are just lucky they do not have a certain person under them, who reports to his parents about everything he did.

    Chemistry test is tomorrow, time for me to revise, no more E8, A1 please.


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home