& Crazyhamster- A students Blog




Subscribe in a reader

Version 4.0
©crazyhamster design
On 19 June 2007

Youth.sg

Subscribe to my feed!
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet


About me!
Why RSS?

Categories

Tomorrow-ed
Personal
Youth.sg
Motivational
School

Blogroll
Want a link here?Link me, and post a comment!
12slc Facs Group

Carine
Jingyi
Jingyao
Rachel Oon
Jaslyn
Matthew
Davin
Shirley Lee
Loh Hong Sheng

MrOtaku
xXingg
Marilyn
Rainyuki
Angelin
Sargunan
VivianBEE
Dine-y
Simin
May
Xuehua
Chelism
Guttercat!
Paradoxical
Yumi!
Yan-er!
Wan Xin
Miss Addicted!

Miyagi
Popagandhi
Youth.sg
Mrbrown

sgBlogs.com

Recent Entries

  • Studying at NLb In order for me to be appreciative...
  • We all love the new singapore idol...... and their...
  • Attention-Seeking whores. No, im not talking abou...
  • Jingyi's Birthday, and Vivien's BirthDay Eve. It ...
  • The past, the present, the future... All three as...
  • Hey guys, I aint going into a hiatus coz of exam o...
  • Fear 恐惧 After reading Sumiko Tan's article regardi...
  • The struggle Since the day people came to know th...
  • My wife has gotten a face lift! So nice isnt it...
  • We have got some friends from austrailia! Aussies...

  • Archives

    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007


     

     

    Want joost invites? Get one from crazyhamster!

    Wednesday, October 04, 2006

    "acids doesnt react with metal that is less reactive than hydrogen... it also dun reacti with lead, as lead does not reactwith HCL and h2so4 as a layer of pbcl2 or pbso4 is formed from the initial reaction of lead and dilute acid... so they are insoluble in h20 thus coating around the metal which prevents further reaction of metal with acid..."

    *Raise head* yes? oh ok.

    HEY GUYS!

    I really apologise for not blogging for so many days. Exams are ongoing in my life right now. Around a week or more, I will be liberated, after which I will be concentrating on another project on creating a series of vodcast. Not those kind like lonelygirl, but mostly for experimenting with several animation techniques as well as cameras. Trying to prepare for next year's Aep Project.

    Thats all for now! Really Really busy! By the way, thanks for visiting my blog, especially the foreign friends from austrailia. ;) Although I am not sure who you really are, but thanks for keeping the viewership at around 30 each day, even though I did not update. :( When i release my new series of vodcast, promote it for me k?

    BYE!

    Victor


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home