& Crazyhamster- A students Blog




Subscribe in a reader

Version 4.0
©crazyhamster design
On 19 June 2007

Youth.sg

Subscribe to my feed!
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet


About me!
Why RSS?

Categories

Tomorrow-ed
Personal
Youth.sg
Motivational
School

Blogroll
Want a link here?Link me, and post a comment!
12slc Facs Group

Carine
Jingyi
Jingyao
Rachel Oon
Jaslyn
Matthew
Davin
Shirley Lee
Loh Hong Sheng

MrOtaku
xXingg
Marilyn
Rainyuki
Angelin
Sargunan
VivianBEE
Dine-y
Simin
May
Xuehua
Chelism
Guttercat!
Paradoxical
Yumi!
Yan-er!
Wan Xin
Miss Addicted!

Miyagi
Popagandhi
Youth.sg
Mrbrown

sgBlogs.com

Recent Entries

  • VMC-ing, wun be ab le to blog from 20-22, will upd...
  • Civics and moral education
  • I AM A RETARD hahah thats RETARDED! hahahahhah...
  • mymall.sg
  • 10 Days to christmas! 10 days to chirstmas, no s...
  • YO peeps! I went around today to replace my libra...
  • WHAT A GOOD BAD DAY! First off, the day started w...
  • HEY ALL, after for like 2 weeks, I havent been d...
  • :) The past few days had been hectic for me, o...
  • People in SINGAPORE! I am finally back. Well, the ...

  • Archives

    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007


     

     

    Want joost invites? Get one from crazyhamster!

    Saturday, December 23, 2006

    VMC

    The past 3 days (20/12/2006)-(22/12/206) I was in a camp. A camp that will mark the end of my SPLship, the camp that would turn the 5 10 of us into ventures. I was in scouts, holding the top student leadership rank position in the group, leading around 20+ juniors and peers, finally, I was able to place down the "responsibility" that came with the "power". Finally we are going to camp as a batch. Or rather, part of a batch.

    We will never forget the panic frenzy the 8 of us were in the day before. let me show you part of the conversation we had:

    "-=ﮒ†γ=- [DOMINICDOMINICDOMINICDOMINIC
    DOMINICDOMINICDOMINICDOMINICDOMINICDOMINIC
    DOMINICDOMINICDOMINICDOMINICDOMINICDOMINIC
    COMEBACK says: (9:50:21 PM)OH MY BLOODY FUCK



    KANASAI ! GROUP B GOT NO STRONG TORCH! GET LOST IN FOREST ARH says: (9:50:23 PM)what

    -=ﮒ†γ=- [DOMINICDOMINICDOMINICDOMINICDOMINICDOMINIC
    DOMINICDOMINICDOMINICDOMINICDOMINICDOMINICDOMINIC
    DOMINICDOMINIC
    DOMINICCOMEBACK says: (9:50:27 PM)I GOT NO SOLID FUEL


    -dom / ceilsuz- reminisce . says: (9:50:30 PM)wtf"

    Its quite funny, when we recall upon it.

    The first day we started in school, reaching the school an hour before the camp (we admit that we are quite kiasu), making sure all our equipments are present. I settled my first aid kit issue, and off we go, to fall in. The atmosphere was rather tense and we were all scared. We were very prepared to be under physical torture in this camp, so the first 100+ push ups were seriously peanuts to us. Then, our next programme was "short pt" (the inverted commas are there for a good cause). At the start, we were starting at a too fast speed, which eventually led to many people lagging behind. It is interesting to note that the eventual 4 leaders of the run was "shuyang, dominic, william and I" I guess the 3 years of lion dance helped ( a tad bit)

    After which, we had some good laugh over our crappy presentation, and peiyit's amazing mugging skill.(he was basically ranting stuff that we all didnt know about.)

    I will never ever forget the pioneering shit. Seriously, i stood by with my KISS (keep it simple, stupid) theory and we build a pathethically small catapult, while the other group built a humongous trebuchet. It was an hilarious sight. We lost of course, we do not even have a launching pad... (the other group didnt do very well either.)

    We went through some SRIT . I am starting to dislike SRIT now, its so bo liao, but it seems to be an inseperable thing with Ventures. They seems to love it. Especially the pumping part.

    In the night, we had some sewing activity, i had my first sewing session (which i did a rather good job, i felt) which we all failed.

    When it comes to the hike, we were singing and talking cock. All in all, the morale was quite high, until the part when dominic got caught, and it took us more than 300m to find that out. We were seriously very very shag at the point of time. With some one who rarely spew vulgarities saying

    " Oh is it the fucking blue lorry? Oh no, i see the fucking white lorry with the fucking white shirt man, which is fucking near us, so let us fucking get over it" our legs are on the verge of breaking, while my feet were on the verge of spliting, with my blister burst. I can feel the juice coming out of my feet.

    And weipin and guodan fell out of the camp, due to spraint ankles. Leaving the 6 of us still in this camp.

    We finally reached the school, where we had some barbeque (i wouldnt say backwoodsman)

    Thats when i drew all my courage to grab a slimy frog, held it at its crotch, and smashed its head on the ground. The first few times, didnt knock it unconcsious, but the last time made it spew blood. All OVER MY BLOODY SHIRT (LITERALLY).

    Dominic and william skinned the unconcsious (not dead) frog.

    We had a nice dinner and we went off to do our traps. Im o sorry i lost it at shuyang, I also didnt know what I was doing at that point of time. Shiyang turned up, disturbed me totally, im so sorry.

    Anyway our trap was so simple (my K.I.S.S. theory), yet it worked this time, with the leaders saying the concept is there. eh logical thinking, (maybe i had the thinking of a caveman).

    The second day started with a quite hiong PT, and william fell out. Then it came a point where we broke down. But at least, now i do know how to pack my stuff more efficiently, i guess we were at fault that time, its just that the tiredness wore out not only our body, but our brain too.

    We went through more SRIT.

    As a conclusion I would just say VMC is a test of endurance limit, and we didnt held on, most likely due to the lack of manpower. 5 out of ten, who can maintain their smile...


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home