& Crazyhamster- A students Blog




Subscribe in a reader

Version 4.0
©crazyhamster design
On 19 June 2007

Youth.sg

Subscribe to my feed!
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet


About me!
Why RSS?

Categories

Tomorrow-ed
Personal
Youth.sg
Motivational
School

Blogroll
Want a link here?Link me, and post a comment!
12slc Facs Group

Carine
Jingyi
Jingyao
Rachel Oon
Jaslyn
Matthew
Davin
Shirley Lee
Loh Hong Sheng

MrOtaku
xXingg
Marilyn
Rainyuki
Angelin
Sargunan
VivianBEE
Dine-y
Simin
May
Xuehua
Chelism
Guttercat!
Paradoxical
Yumi!
Yan-er!
Wan Xin
Miss Addicted!

Miyagi
Popagandhi
Youth.sg
Mrbrown

sgBlogs.com

Recent Entries

  • New Years Eve! Lets welcome year 2007 with the mo...
  • Many thanks to annonymous coward... Wow! the ...
  • Siao liao la, Internet may lag for up to 3 weeks! ...
  • Record amount of rainfall in the past centuary. ...
  • ELITES - An non-elite, elite point of view. Hey p...
  • VMC The past 3 days (20/12/2006)-(22/12/206) I wa...
  • VMC-ing, wun be ab le to blog from 20-22, will upd...
  • Civics and moral education
  • I AM A RETARD hahah thats RETARDED! hahahahhah...
  • mymall.sg

  • Archives

    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007


     

     

    Want joost invites? Get one from crazyhamster!

    Monday, January 01, 2007

    About me


    Since you have come to this page, I guess you are curious with this online persona - crazyhamster. Well personally, i am thinking twice before I can fully commit myself to writing this page divulging parts of my personal life. er-hrm.

    I am... Young. You can acknowledge me with the group of impetuous teen-angst teenagers. Well, I was. the key word here is "was" because, I am no longer so (except for the teenager part). For me, I would rather be honest with my readers, the good and bad sides will be shown, and not focussing only on the mood swings and stress that every other teenagers in Singapore face. I totally dislike those blogs that sought for attentions given to whores and bitches who whore the likes of Xiaxue. No offence, I think she writes well but those that write in the style of hers, imho are totally not original. Thus, my title was crazyhamster- 100%original, but i changed it to crazyhamster, read again. So many interesting articles around! Some even featured in tomorrow.sg leh!

    I have yet to totally organised my page, so the task of finding those articles may be a tad bit tough, but not to worry! bookmark me for more information.

    Ok that was a bit of self-advertising.

    Ok back to topic. I am currently a student of Hwa Chong Institution, Year 4. I am feeling old already, stop saying it! My email: crazyhamster@gmail.com

    Erm my hobby is.... aiya read my blogs to identify them myself alright!

    of course, whats a profile page without a testimonial. Below is the testimonial of my bestest female friend, Hoeyingmin (when I ask her to say something about me):




    "abt you?!?!?

    erm retarded? "

    I think I have to reconsider my friends...

    Labels:


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

    Thanks

    ;/dd>
    4:01 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home