& Crazyhamster- A students Blog




Subscribe in a reader

Version 4.0
©crazyhamster design
On 19 June 2007

Youth.sg

Subscribe to my feed!
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet


About me!
Why RSS?

Categories

Tomorrow-ed
Personal
Youth.sg
Motivational
School

Blogroll
Want a link here?Link me, and post a comment!
12slc Facs Group

Carine
Jingyi
Jingyao
Rachel Oon
Jaslyn
Matthew
Davin
Shirley Lee
Loh Hong Sheng

MrOtaku
xXingg
Marilyn
Rainyuki
Angelin
Sargunan
VivianBEE
Dine-y
Simin
May
Xuehua
Chelism
Guttercat!
Paradoxical
Yumi!
Yan-er!
Wan Xin
Miss Addicted!

Miyagi
Popagandhi
Youth.sg
Mrbrown

sgBlogs.com

Recent Entries

  • Out of breath
  • Algoco, pwn the internet
  • Cranky me
  • Venture Night Hike
  • Updates from Youth.sg Compeition
  • LOOK OUT YOU ARE BEING WATCHED
  • Winning 11 of youth.sg blogging competition B5
  • Mean Day
  • Homework
  • Forced CIP

  • Archives

    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007


     

     

    Want joost invites? Get one from crazyhamster!

    Thursday, February 15, 2007

    Competitions

    Took a short break from blogging, admist all the tests and competitions I was busy with.

    But I AM BACK!

    Firstly, I am really glad and happy that I have an efficient team of 4 scouts that took part in some scouts competition. And surprisingly we won 3rd. 3rd in the nation. Considering the fact that we went to bishan library to sleep during the break, while others are frivorously practicing, and our heats was the one and only time we practiced, getting third is a result totally unexpected.

    My mugging season is already over. I am preparing hard for my AEP project which is totally behind schedule. I intend to spend my CNY holidays doing it. Like, its time for me to catch up, yea?

    Another unexpected win was from ACS (i) life science symposium. We are the champion! I shan't elaborate, all in all it was UNEXPECTED.

    Thats it, i think im losing my blogging ability :(

    Labels:


    1 Comments:

    Blogger Star said...

    Hi,

    Did you mention competitions? Well I know of this great site that has stacks of weekly comps that anyone can enter:
    Girl.com.au
    It’s an online mag with lots of useful articles and product reviews as well..

    Cheers

    ;/dd>
    11:17 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home