& Crazyhamster- A students Blog




Subscribe in a reader

Version 4.0
©crazyhamster design
On 19 June 2007

Youth.sg

Subscribe to my feed!
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet


About me!
Why RSS?

Categories

Tomorrow-ed
Personal
Youth.sg
Motivational
School

Blogroll
Want a link here?Link me, and post a comment!
12slc Facs Group

Carine
Jingyi
Jingyao
Rachel Oon
Jaslyn
Matthew
Davin
Shirley Lee
Loh Hong Sheng

MrOtaku
xXingg
Marilyn
Rainyuki
Angelin
Sargunan
VivianBEE
Dine-y
Simin
May
Xuehua
Chelism
Guttercat!
Paradoxical
Yumi!
Yan-er!
Wan Xin
Miss Addicted!

Miyagi
Popagandhi
Youth.sg
Mrbrown

sgBlogs.com

Recent Entries

  • Competitions
  • Out of breath
  • Algoco, pwn the internet
  • Cranky me
  • Venture Night Hike
  • Updates from Youth.sg Compeition
  • LOOK OUT YOU ARE BEING WATCHED
  • Winning 11 of youth.sg blogging competition B5
  • Mean Day
  • Homework

  • Archives

    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007


     

     

    Want joost invites? Get one from crazyhamster!

    Monday, February 19, 2007

    New Year New Template

    Hrm... That sounds familar isnt it? I think i said that during New Year 2007, when I changed my banner and some layout (for the worst, according to some). Thus i took advantage of the 4 days long holiday, in the midst of homeworks and some gambling with my relatives, I managed to come out with this WONDERFUL template. ...

    So whats new? For one, I added RSS feeds adder to my side bar. LOOK! Its great ok, I will elaborate on RSS and why RSS the next time round, but do subscribe to save time!

    NO TAGBOARD, comments please! Hey readers, theres this nice little comment button at the end of my post that allow you to write your comment, this comment will be kept and referenced to the post you commented to. This works better than the tagboard, however with the tagboard, people will naturally tag my board, instead of commenting. I want to archive all your precious comments alright? so comment away.

    You may say that I am emo or whatever, but I feel really great when I am with my family. A few instances I just felt like bursting "I LOVE YOU" to my mom. ahh, but no guts. Talk about the conservative nature of asian families. But i felt really great when I am with my distant cousin etc etc. And I thought I would detest to be with a big crowd of people. I guess there is a special bond between us. *wink*

    Then again, I love being with my primary school friends as well. Its great to see the same group of friends grow after 4 years. Yes, its fast. 4 years since my primary school days. I think I will go back as long as Ms/Mrs. Tok stay in Zhenghua.



    Other than homeworks, I went to two movies in such a short span of time. Ghost rider and Just follow rules. Both are great movie I guess, but i enjoy the latter more. I like Jack Neo's movie, it could always relate to me. (though probably, this time the things do not happen to me directly.) and i realised... Fann Wong seriously DO NOT LOOK like her age.

    Still have m y AEP project waiting for me... Comments people!


    8 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    BOH LIAO WU LIO LME SIBEI AME SHIT, KYBOARD N BATT, MISSIN LTTERS

    ;/dd>
    11:08 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Is william from your school?

    ;/dd>
    4:09 PM  
    Blogger crazyhamster said...

    yea! my best pal!

    ;/dd>
    4:11 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    cool william! SAM LEE. haha No wonder so many ppl know him

    ;/dd>
    8:28 PM  
    Anonymous GuoDan said...

    whos that asking if william was from his school?

    ;/dd>
    6:11 PM  
    Blogger chenlili said...

    2016-5-6 xiaobao
    michael kors outlet
    kate spade handbags
    kate spade handbags
    christian louboutin
    louis vuitton outlet
    louis vuitton bags
    jordans
    christian louboutin outlet
    gucci outlet
    ray bans
    ray ban sunglasses
    michael kors outlet
    tiffany outlet
    adidas shoes
    ray bans
    beats headphones
    coach outlet
    celine bags
    ralph lauren uk
    nike sb shoes
    michael kors bags
    coach outlet
    true religion
    nike air max
    jordan 3
    nike factory outlet
    louis vuitton outlet
    louis vuitton outlet
    coach outlet online
    michael kors handbags
    christian louboutin sale
    ray bans
    ray ban sunglasses
    louis vuitton handbags
    lebron 12
    celine handbags
    coach outlet store online
    true religion

    ;/dd>
    5:31 PM  
    Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

    zhengjx20160527
    hollister clothing store
    nike blazers shoes
    nike uk
    coach outlet
    nike roshe run mens
    kate spade outlet
    ralph lauren
    nike air max uk
    louis vuitton purses
    gucci handbags
    toms wedges
    coach outlet online
    coach outlet online
    longchamp handbags
    kate spade handbags
    christian louboutin sale
    tiffany and co jewelry
    true religion outlet
    gucci belts
    ralph lauren
    louis vuitton handbags
    louis vuitton outlet
    louis vuitton handbags
    air jordan shoes
    montblanc pens
    michael kors outlet
    nike air max
    louis vuitton outlet stores
    air max 95
    tiffany and co
    ray ban
    true religion outlet online
    tods sale
    pandora charms
    ralph lauren sale
    michael kors outlet online sale
    replica rolex watches
    ray ban sunglasses
    oakley sunglasses
    toms wedges

    ;/dd>
    12:54 PM  
    Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

    michael kors outlet
    michael kors handbags
    jordan shoes
    ugg outlet
    fitflops
    nike shoes
    carolina jerseys
    adidas nmd
    valentino outlet
    nike outlet

    ;/dd>
    2:21 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home