& Crazyhamster- A students Blog




Subscribe in a reader

Version 4.0
©crazyhamster design
On 19 June 2007

Youth.sg

Subscribe to my feed!
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet


About me!
Why RSS?

Categories

Tomorrow-ed
Personal
Youth.sg
Motivational
School

Blogroll
Want a link here?Link me, and post a comment!
12slc Facs Group

Carine
Jingyi
Jingyao
Rachel Oon
Jaslyn
Matthew
Davin
Shirley Lee
Loh Hong Sheng

MrOtaku
xXingg
Marilyn
Rainyuki
Angelin
Sargunan
VivianBEE
Dine-y
Simin
May
Xuehua
Chelism
Guttercat!
Paradoxical
Yumi!
Yan-er!
Wan Xin
Miss Addicted!

Miyagi
Popagandhi
Youth.sg
Mrbrown

sgBlogs.com

Recent Entries

  • Blogging Carnival 1 - the origin
  • And the winner is....
  • Youth.sg aftermath
  • NE-mation 2006/7
  • Scouts Job Week 2007
  • I am In AGAIN! I AM B1
  • New Blog maybe?
  • The Income - A blogvertise solution
  • 100th Post. Dedicated to Youth.sg
  • Reason for not posting

  • Archives

    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007


     

     

    Want joost invites? Get one from crazyhamster!

    Sunday, March 18, 2007

    The post before school reopens

    The day that all students dread slowly creeps nearer and nearer. Every word that I wrote will reduce the time I have left to the SCHOOL REOPEINING! People. yes, like it or not, the school is reopening for the next ten week before we can enjoy a month long of break.

    So people asked, this holiday, what had you achieved? This term, have you abide closely by your new-years resolution. What about .... NO? Year 2007 is a year better than what I had imagined it to be. My result picked up, and I have since won 2 competitions. I do not detest losing, but I embrace the feeling of winning. Granted, some of the things that I hoped to achieve had been secretly "postponed" to the next few months ahead of us.

    Throughout this holiday, i had managed to settle and drawn the storyline of my new animation project. This will be a big scale solo project done by crazyhamster. I managed to draw the storyboard, and completed parts of my puppet. At the same time, I have won the recent round of youth.sg blogging competition thanks to my friends, online and offline.

    So through this week, have you rested well? Are you ready for a brand new term ahead? Don't worry, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!


    1 Comments:

    Blogger _lynz said...

    i'm not ready for the term. noooo. i want more holidays! but its true larh. 2007 is a good year so far. HAHA made lotsa new frens!

    ;/dd>
    3:33 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home