& Crazyhamster- A students Blog




Subscribe in a reader

Version 4.0
©crazyhamster design
On 19 June 2007

Youth.sg

Subscribe to my feed!
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet


About me!
Why RSS?

Categories

Tomorrow-ed
Personal
Youth.sg
Motivational
School

Blogroll
Want a link here?Link me, and post a comment!
12slc Facs Group

Carine
Jingyi
Jingyao
Rachel Oon
Jaslyn
Matthew
Davin
Shirley Lee
Loh Hong Sheng

MrOtaku
xXingg
Marilyn
Rainyuki
Angelin
Sargunan
VivianBEE
Dine-y
Simin
May
Xuehua
Chelism
Guttercat!
Paradoxical
Yumi!
Yan-er!
Wan Xin
Miss Addicted!

Miyagi
Popagandhi
Youth.sg
Mrbrown

sgBlogs.com

Recent Entries

  • Bootlickers - love em or hate them?
  • Gah... Founders' Day
  • Blogging Carnival 1 - the origin (The entries)
  • The post before school reopens
  • Blogging Carnival 1 - the origin
  • And the winner is....
  • Youth.sg aftermath
  • NE-mation 2006/7
  • Scouts Job Week 2007
  • I am In AGAIN! I AM B1

  • Archives

    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007


     

     

    Want joost invites? Get one from crazyhamster!

    Sunday, March 25, 2007

    Youth.sg ROUND 6

    Oh gosh. now the competition gets heat up! Just before teh grand finals! I am so so so lucky that I won the 5th round and no need to take part in the dreaded 6 round. Haha just joking. BUt when they decided to extend the top 11 to top 20, it means the votes should have doubled, meaning your effort of rallying should double, if not triple! So good luck people, and I voted. I will not tell you who I voted but... I root for these few people who managed to get into top 20!



    THE... erm chili thingie girl! hahahahahaha anyway, she is really very smart. Though she does not want to win... but it is indeed a great entry that every contestant should look up to!



    Lynn! haahah previous round contestant! Great entry once again, I hope you managed to rally enough votes this time round!



    Ahh... Rainyuki... been an old bird in this contest and finally made it through! I wish you ALL THE BEST! :)




    Last but not least... Kasandd... Hope you can rally enough votes!

    I seriously think.. the winner of this round will be a female :D

    Labels:


    2 Comments:

    Blogger _lynz said...

    finally i managed to get through. haha. hard to comment larh. my comp laggy. urghh tempted to know who you vote for. haha. SSsstRReeeSSsss. doubt i will win. not even leading. :(

    ;/dd>
    5:31 PM  
    Blogger Brian Aldrich said...

    Would you review my blog?

    http://theprizeblog.com

    ;/dd>
    1:52 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home