& Crazyhamster- A students Blog




Subscribe in a reader

Version 4.0
©crazyhamster design
On 19 June 2007

Youth.sg

Subscribe to my feed!
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet


About me!
Why RSS?

Categories

Tomorrow-ed
Personal
Youth.sg
Motivational
School

Blogroll
Want a link here?Link me, and post a comment!
12slc Facs Group

Carine
Jingyi
Jingyao
Rachel Oon
Jaslyn
Matthew
Davin
Shirley Lee
Loh Hong Sheng

MrOtaku
xXingg
Marilyn
Rainyuki
Angelin
Sargunan
VivianBEE
Dine-y
Simin
May
Xuehua
Chelism
Guttercat!
Paradoxical
Yumi!
Yan-er!
Wan Xin
Miss Addicted!

Miyagi
Popagandhi
Youth.sg
Mrbrown

sgBlogs.com

Recent Entries

  • Emailcashpro- A Viable Student Earning Money optio...
  • Slapping myself in the mouth!
  • Student Blog Earnings Weekly update #1
  • Bet you cant debunk the myths about web-advertisin...
  • When it comes to desperation, it is RED BULL!
  • Studying is Gambling, y'know?
  • My blog is as safe as my pr0n
  • 13th Student Leaders Convention
  • Different type of Student Blogs in Singapore
  • How many is too many? (Student Bloggers Edition)

  • Archives

    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007


     

     

    Want joost invites? Get one from crazyhamster!

    Monday, April 30, 2007

    Student Blog Earnings Weekly update #2

    Time really fly, because this is the second week that I am posting this up. Due to the fact that the previous week had been full of test, I did not really do much to improve my rankings and all, so this update is rather mundane

    1. Technorati Rankings

    - 155,431 (-15,613)

    I love this. Keep this going!

    2. Money Earned
    Adsense: $19.41 (+$0.29)
    Blogsvertise: $7.50 (confirmed)
    Total: $26.64 (+$1.14)

    Very Very little earnings.

    However this week, I joined a new program, EMAILCASHPRO.
    A paid email system that is based in Singapore. Whats more, you dont have to even have a a blog!

    Referrals
    1st Level: 15 ( 5 more to be a gold member)
    2nd Level: 5
    3rd Level: 2
    Total: 22

    I hope that this number will increase as time goes.
    Oh and if you are interested : this is the link
    http://www.emailcashpro.com

    Join now! dun be too late :)

    I am still waiting for my blog to be approved for payperpost.

    Next week, there will be more personal posts as my time is slowing freeing up. Life of a student... sigh

    Labels:


    6 Comments:

    Blogger Norman said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ;/dd>
    12:26 AM  
    Blogger Norman said...

    For me...i can just find a part time job and earn $3.50 per hour at least.

    and anyway technorati focus on the links right..

    Http://ahs-namron.blogspot.com

    ;/dd>
    12:27 AM  
    Blogger crazyhamster said...

    what... $3.50 an hour only?

    haha im a tutor and I charge $13.50 an hour.....

    Besides, the purpose of blogging for money exercise is meant to break the cycle of students earning money through part time, which in my opinion take up too much time.
    Well, I am trying to find out if I can earn money passively, if you get what I mean... I am doing other stuff other than getting it online!

    Oh ahah for the technoratis, at least it is increasing!

    Cheers!

    ;/dd>
    12:37 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You're way underpaid. I'm a tutor and I charge $85 per hour.

    ;/dd>
    4:24 AM  
    Anonymous interactive said...

    lol underpaid man , my job at a website design company is more than that. in singapore btw...

    ;/dd>
    1:51 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    [url=http://vtyupdr.com]xBhGXyyXThU[/url] - EivjwGX , http://iluubcb.com

    ;/dd>
    6:15 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home