& Crazyhamster- A students Blog




Subscribe in a reader

Version 4.0
©crazyhamster design
On 19 June 2007

Youth.sg

Subscribe to my feed!
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet


About me!
Why RSS?

Categories

Tomorrow-ed
Personal
Youth.sg
Motivational
School

Blogroll
Want a link here?Link me, and post a comment!
12slc Facs Group

Carine
Jingyi
Jingyao
Rachel Oon
Jaslyn
Matthew
Davin
Shirley Lee
Loh Hong Sheng

MrOtaku
xXingg
Marilyn
Rainyuki
Angelin
Sargunan
VivianBEE
Dine-y
Simin
May
Xuehua
Chelism
Guttercat!
Paradoxical
Yumi!
Yan-er!
Wan Xin
Miss Addicted!

Miyagi
Popagandhi
Youth.sg
Mrbrown

sgBlogs.com

Recent Entries

  • Crazyhamster Learns guitar
  • Payperpost is LOVE!
  • Back from Secondary 4 Camp 2007
  • HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY VICTOR GAN!!! (:Okay so, ...
  • Student Blog Earnings Weekly update #3 + My Birthd...
  • Teenagers, now come with flame and youtube.
  • Bid4prize PLEASE COME TO ASIA
  • 7 killer tips for your student blog to shoot to fa...
  • Do YOU WANT TO JOOST? Don't BE LEFT BEHIND!
  • HELP! The reason why students blog will never go b...

  • Archives

    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007


     

     

    Want joost invites? Get one from crazyhamster!

    Tuesday, May 15, 2007

    Student Blog Earnings Weekly update #4

    Wow time flies, and It had been a month since I started to try earning money from my blog. Lets See what is happening around here.

    1. Technorati rankings
    122,979 (-19,460)


    Almost there. Almost under 120,000. All thanks to Paula Neal for listing me in her top 60 blog earners that got copied around a few times thereafter.

    2. Feed count - NEW HIGH!

    Finally, I had 11 feed count for a day, who cares if it is only for a day. Lets hope that this will continue to rise. Suscribe to my post and have the convenience of having it sent to your email everyday!

    3. Money Earned!

    Another regular, now its time to review how much I have earned around this site for the first month. Exciting eh?

    Adsense: $22.06 (+$2.09)
    Blogvertise: $7.50
    EmailCashPro: $5.13
    Payperpost: $ 28(+$10)
    Payperpost - REVIEW MY BLOG: $15(pending)
    Total: $77.69 (+$27)

    4. Blogvertise PAYS!
    After 30 days, blogvertise payed out 7.50 USD to my paypal account finally! People it is possible!

    5. EmailCashPro Referrals
    Recently, there had been some error in showing my referrals.
    SO right now, i can only say I have 29 Direct referrals. I hope to break 40 by this month.

    6. NEW- Payperpost REVIEW MY BLOG
    I shall be blatantl frank to you that if you review my blog, I will earn money. But take note people! If you review my blog, you will get half the money that I get for referring you. In another words, I am spliting my earnings with you 50-50 if you sign up for pay-perpost VIA the review my Blog method. You will receive $7.50 USD and I will receive that too! So what are you waiting for? REVIEW MY POST NOW! ANY OF THEM!

    Labels:


    3 Comments:

    Blogger pate crevette au chili said...

    hullo you. i promised to tell you when i'm back, so here i am. la-mnemosyne.blogspot.com :)

    i fly to the philippines for a month come tomorrow morning. have guest bloggers though, so that should work out.

    cheers.

    ;/dd>
    8:51 PM  
    Blogger ylfoo @ SG said...

    It seems to me that you are coping well in your blog. Well done!!

    *clap clap*

    You do Spore kids proud!

    By the way, you can consider using Yahoo Answer to increase your exposure to the Internet by answering questions regarding making money online.

    Hope it helps.

    To Your Success
    http://netcashsg.com/ylfoo

    ;/dd>
    9:35 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOOK HERE http://topdigttech.blogspot.com/2007/05/make-money-with-adbux.html#links FOR MORE WAYS TO EARN MONEY

    ;/dd>
    12:43 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home